Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rest Day

Ramon went up to Bellingham today and picked up a rower and GHD. Dude, you complete me...No Homo! Thank you! Looking forward to seeing them in the programming.

For those that may be interested I wanted to remind everyone about Robb Wolf's nutrition seminar May 2nd at CF Seattle. Shelly and I have both registered and would love to see you guys there as well.
I really enjoyed listening to him the last time he was in Seattle. Very informative.

So drop the muscle sammiches and get onboard for the big win!


"The only thing in life achieved without effort is failure" - unknown

2 comments:

  1. You have really dissapointed me Chad... It is absolute blasphemy to drop a muscle sammich!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The list of people I have disappointed is long and distinguished

    ReplyDelete