Saturday, April 24, 2010



Snatch 3x5 (5/3/1 protocol, cycle 2, week 1)

Fat Grip Christine
3 rounds of

500M row
12 Dead Lifts (Body Weight)
21 Box Jumps

We received great news yesterday. Hiro qualified for the NW Regional. He was 1 of only 4 people accepted world wide to qualify via online submission.

Today I was informed by CFHQ that Blake will be allowed to compete at the SE Regional vice the NW! The Shed is going to be represented on both coasts!

"Victory belongs to the most persevering - Napoleon Bonaparte

4 comments:

  1. fat grips can go to hell for all I care! That was rediculous....
    15:45 i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rower after the fat grip deadlifts was garbage. 15:38

    Hiro you had 15:33 on the board

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I couldve finished it....I was killing that wod. Then my back flared up again. Physical therapy starts in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiro get north of the fat gripz!!

    ReplyDelete