Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Beginning of a New Chapter

Tomorrow begins a new leg in our journey. Many have been in a 'Rocky' mood this week, and I hope we continue to use this motivation to train hard and make great personal gains in "The Shed." The equipment is coming along, and Jason and I put in some floodlights today and "The Shed" is now really bright. We still need to make the pullup bars and the Olympic platforms, I would like to try to make them next weekend if everybody has some time.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for anytime this week..after Tuesday. I'll be off for 4 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will get a hold of the lady about the carpet. I will have time next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm free all weekend. Tell me what needs doin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fwhaaaaat! I fingered this shit out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next weekend, I can def devote a block of time at some point to doing some work on the shed and a wod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric, how do we initiate a thread??

    ReplyDelete
  8. In our Logo I think The Shed should be in parentheses! What ya think?? There also should be a 73 in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason, as of right now I'm the only author for the treads, but you can post as many comments as you wish. And what exactly did you "fingered out?" I'm just saying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chad, that can be on the back of the shirt

    ReplyDelete