Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WOD:
Strength
3x3 Deadlift

Met-Con
3x1k Row
2 Min rest between sets
I need everybody's input on this logo design. I was keeping with the Rocky 4 theme of America vs. Communism, and I feel "The Shed" represents our freedom from an oppressive, totalitarian regime that did not foster innovation or thought. (I'm just saying!!!) This logo is just a rough drawing and I can reformat it to look however we want...I just need some feedback.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle



8 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! The only thing that could make it sweeter I a pic of a log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the statement...logo needs barbells and rings and maybe a log for Jason. Also, I think the Navy flag and the EMT/Firefighter emblems would be a nice touch on the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Trent on the logo...except the log. Haha. Like the emblem iden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chad you better back off the log!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the emblem idea on the sleeves of the shirts. I will add a barbell and some rings and see what that look like. And "3, 2, 1 FFFWWHHAAATT" is going on the backs of the shirts.

    ReplyDelete