Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WOD:
Strength
5x5 Press
6x2 Push Press

Met-Con
Tabata Shuttle Run
Tabata DB Thrusters
Tabata Pullups


Another cold morning in "The Shed" led to another PR for Blake and a broken bar. Hiro got attacked by Jason's daughter, and 73 stayed in close proximity to the heater. The afternoon Tabata at the base gym had many of spectators looking at us crazy and resulted in Chase rolling dirty to a sim.
As discussed, we are going to do a Paleo dinner at my condo on Friday night at 530 (1730 for those military folks) and followed by a showing of Rocky 4. Please bring whatever you wish to eat, I will have some buffalo, avocado, shrimp and spinach. I have a grill and a stove top for your cooking needs. My address is 30875 SR 20 Apt I2, Madrona Heights Condos.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I can't believe you posted your address to the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiro looks like he has to pee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just trying to get the attention away from the bar I broke that morning lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FFFWHHATTTT!!! Love putting in work in the cold ass SHED!!!

    ReplyDelete