Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WOD:
Strength
3x5 Press (loads based on 5/3/1 calculator)

Metcon
5 rounds
200m
20 Walking Lunges
10 Pullups

The log has landed!!! Now Log Fran is going down on Saturday, followed by Jumbo, followed by the UFC fight at Ramon's place later in the evening. Also, Ramon and I plan on picking up the rower on Friday, and hopefully install the pullup bars Friday or early Saturday.

"Your profession is not what brings home your paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do. With such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling." - Vincent Van Gogh

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was just a log not half a tree. WOW!! Ramon's got wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a log or is he just happy to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to touch "The Log" this morning!! It was AMAZING!!! I think I might be in love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its definitely a 'log' and yes I am happy to be there. Blake....he got to touch the log and I never thought that 2 guys could ever touch a log like that...

    ReplyDelete