Monday, March 8, 2010

The first official WOD in "The Shed" happened this morning at 0530 in a freezing box we now call home. The floodlights work really well (just don't look directly at them), and the kerosene heater works just fine. Blake PR'ed on the squats, and I think we all are already sick the hill, but whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I look forward to updating this blog with various PR's, pictures and stories that emerge from "The Shed," and it truly is an honor to work out with each of you. I'm going to finish each post with a motivation quote, so if you all have some please send them my way.

"You limit a person's potential by appealing to what he is and that, rather, you must appeal to what he might be." - Goethe

4 comments:

  1. It was REALLY cold but I had a smile on my face the entire time and I once again realize how enjoyable training can be. Oh and F that hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "shed" is unique in that such a place can be possess both intensity and tranquility. It truly may be the coolest place on earth...especially at 5:30am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Shed is the most amazing thing ever! nuff said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate the I missed the first day, but this morning..... magical..... No homo!

    ReplyDelete