Friday, March 19, 2010

DO WORK!!!

Shed crew,

It sucks to have to depart for awhile, but rest assured I will continue to provide criticism of performance and programming support from afar. I can't wait to get back and throw some bumpers around The Shed. I may even get some Log Fran as soon as I get back. I'm truly excited about the strength cycle we are about to start and can't wait to see the wave of PR's come across the board.

While I'm gone I will be working on a few personal goals and would like for each of you to do the same. The first part of reaching a goal is setting it, so here we go...

Blake - 20 unbroken HSPUs or 10 unbroken on parallettes and reduce Snatch grip width by about 20 feet.
Justin - 15 unbroken 115# OHS. (assuming quad is healed)
"73" - 10 unbroken HSPU 50 unbroken double-unders.
Ramon - 10 unbroken HSPU 50 unbroken doulbe-unders.
Hiro - Reduce alcohol intake by 20%.
Eric - 15 unbroken HSPU. Indulge in some ice cream and sugar donuts at Jumbo.
Chad - GET NORTH OF VAG!

All - Keep your elbows up, heels on the ground, and DO WORK!
See ya soon,
Trent

2 comments:

  1. Great post Trent, however you forgot to include a personal goal for yourself.

    Increase your coffee intake by 15% and your cynicism by 20%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll see what I can do about that!

    ReplyDelete